Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2008 08:40:33 -0400
I bought a set of the ferret cards Diane of South Shore Ferret Care is
selling to raise funds for the shelter. I had been meaning to order
them and was so glad when I got them. They are unbelieveable. They are
cardstock cards made from ferret photos, and the photos are incredible.
They are a great value, as a set of 24(!) cards.

There are 8 different pictures, and you get three of each. There are
some really cute group shots, (think cute cuddly ferrets, in a cozy
basket, in packing peanuts, and just sleepy heads nestled together).
Then there are four close up shots, that are truly gorgeous. These ones
took my breath away. The expressions on these are so sweet, so serene -
one got me so emotional just looking at it (also because I know how
special it will be to the person having a hard time that I am going to
send it to).

Please go check them out! But I promise you, the picture doesn't even
do them justice! That front one, when you see it close, his expression,
the clarity in his eyes, and the softened background....it's touching.

Here is the direct link to see and purchase
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Ferret-Faces-Cards-24-South-Shore-Ferret-Care_W0QQitemZ250238356226QQcmdZViewItem>
or go to ebay.com and search for item #  250238356226

dooks
Risa