From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 20:43:31 -0700
Just got back from Toronto and wanted to give my opinion on the Ferrets
2000 Symposium.  I am not going to name names and say how great this person
was, or how funny that one was, or how totally crazy and fun others were-
that would take me all night!  What I am going to say is this: My life has
been so enriched by the people I met this weekend that even if I never see
them again...their touch will be felt for a long, long time.  For those who
could not attend, words will never be able to tell you what you missed!  I
hear there may be attempts to try to do this again next year in another
location!  All I can do is advise you to start saving your money now!

I do want to say something about two different people!  Bill "BIG" Gruber
reminded me of one of them great big male ferret boys that you just wanted
to pick up and cuddle!  (Actually, he was more Teddy Bear-like, but this
WAS a ferret conference so we will stick with that description!)  And Bob
C....well, Bob was much more handsome than I expected...there is actually
something kinda sexy about hiking boots and hawaiian shirts!

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants,
sure of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow