Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 13:34:03 -0800
Hello to all!

I would like to thank the people that responded to the wood stove pellets.
I was just making sure that they were okay.  Someone made a good point in
saying that I should look for it.  Thank you.

Grizzly and George are doing AWESOME!!  Grizzly DOOKS at me, it's the
cutest thing.  George got ahold of my toe (gently) the night that I
brought them home, he was having tons of fun playing.

I have to buy lunoliem (sp) for the bottom of my dresser, Grizzly is my
carpet shark.  George could really care less.  I am taking Grizzly for
her vet appointment this week or next.

I gave them both a fleece blanket, they get under it and all you can see
are tails and toes.

George gave me this look through his cage this morning when him and
Grizzly woke me up my digging in the carpet on the bottom of the cage and
crunching food.  It was so hard to keep from thinking that it was the
cutest face.  He gave me this look Sunday morning too.  He just sits there
and stares as to say "It's time to get out now, we've been making a ruckus
so you'll let us out."  And of course, I had to let them out to run for
about 20 mins.

Grizzly found her stash spot under my bed, she's got 2 tennis balls and
another crinkly ball under there.  They don't play too much when there out
with eachother.  I'm hoping that will be different once their settled.
They've met up a couple of times when they were both riled up and tangoed
on the floor for a few seconds.

Well, I have to go get out the fuzzies for more 'trouble making' time.

It's great to be a mommie.

Alison and her kiddies George and Grizzly