From:
daoine o' aka the ferret queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 2009 22:46:18 -0700
not sure if this will make it in for wednesday's posting, but...
hoping for good wishes, prayers, blessings, positive energy and
thoughts...again. :-/

pixie goes in for surgery tomorrow (wednesday) morning. she'll have her
back leg amputated at the hock, and about 3/4ths of her tail, too. her
front foot is still under watch. i'm nervous and apprehensive; she;s
been thru so much and i hope all goes well. afterwards, there'll be
healing and adjustments to be made, for all of us.

i want to thank everyone here again so much for all your goodwill up to
now; you're all the greatest! and to those who have shopped my etsy
site to help out with the vet bills, bless you all, your generosity has
been overwhelming! it has been a huge huge help to us with our current
situation.

i'll post and let everyone know how things go tomorrow, and another
thanks for listening to me carry on about this...it's been a long and
trying 3 weeks. :-/

best wishes to everyone here,

~sherrie (aka daoine o') and the pixie-doodle

burleigh and shay, hoping pixie can come play with them and return to
the 'big cage' soon

and all those over the bridge...