Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 14:44:35 -0700
I have been without internet service since Dec. 30th and Between new
computers and getting ATT back, I am finally online again.  I have been
hearing bits and pieces of some of the things that have happened since
I've been gone and it saddens me that pros like Dr. Williams and other
ferret knowledgeable folks have been chased from this forum but nutheads
who probably don't have a clue.  Well I won't be chased off and this is
the first chance I've had to let all know I'm back.  I have 682 e-mails
to go through before my board is clear enough to answer all the e-mail,
but I'll get there.  My apologies to all who reached out to the ferretguy
for help while my e-mail was down and couldn't get the info you needed.
I am truly sorry.  stay tuned to the fml for more from the Ferretguy.

Hugs