From:
Peg Francisco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 05:48:32 -0800
Greetings to all from a proud new mommie!  Under the influence of my
resident FLO agent and agent-in-training, I've once again given in to
ferret math and brought home a sweet little silver baby boy with a blaze
and white paws.  You may remember the birth announcement on the FML on
November 22nd - Sedona of West Vallet Wuzzles gave birth to a litter of 9,
and Kevin and Julie being proud parents have posted new kit pictures every
day on their web site.  Talk about a great marketing tool - I couldn't help
falling in love with those sweet little fuzzies.  So, Saturday I drove to
Phoenix to meet everybody and bring home a baby.  Kevin and Julie run a
shelter in addition to breeding, and after all the posts on the FML re
shelters, both good and not so good, I was totally impressed with what I
saw: spotless cages, well-cared for critters, custom cages and enclosed
play areas designed and fabricated by Kevin, and folks who are extremely
ferret knowledgable, generous and loving.  In addition to the baby, they
provided me with a thick packet if ferret info, food to help him make the
transition to what I usually feed, and phone and e-mail support for
questions or problems.

These folks are great, and their ferrets are big, healthy and beautiful -
did I mention that there are still kits available????

Peg and the Tucson SIX

Freckles - I'll always be your first ferret, wont I?
Frolic - Pleeeze put me on your shoulder so I can be your ferret stole.
Jersey - Hey, that new kid looks just like me!
Ragamuffin - I'm gonna be his friend - it's no fun being new...
Snickers - I'm not the baby anymore, so I can pull him around by the ear,
           right?
Kirby the Wonder Cat - Oh, not ANOTHER one!