From:
"Andree E. Reuss" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 1995 14:21:28 -0400
Hi FML.  I have been a member on here for about a year now but never gotten
a chance to get a post up.  My name is Andree Reuss, and I have a beautiful
1 yr old sable female.  My boyfriend have certainly had our hands full with
her:).

Anyway, my main reason for posting is not as an introduction, but to ask
all of you people out there that are using alternative meathods to
treatment of disease by drugs.  I am going to be writing a research paper
for my junior English about herbal and holistic treaments of cancer but I
don't have much info on this subject and truly don't know that much now.
Any input you may have will be greatly appreciated.  I would like to ask
the vets specifically for thier input as to where I may be able to find
publications on this topic.  Please send all your replies to me directly as
we dont need to make these issues any longer than necessary.

Thanks again for your help,
Andree