From:
fuzzybutts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 00:54:50 -0700
>>From:    Sukie <[log in to unmask]>
>>Subject: interesting!; distributors; farms
>
>>WOW!  That IS interesting!
>
>We do recommend conversing with Marshall instead of accusing.  You can
>learn all kinds of stuff from them.
>
>>A few years ago a distributor here in NJ was being gone after
>
>He may still be at it.  A source at Marshall has mentioned a guy there to
>us in connection with a post here on the FML.
>
>>From:    [log in to unmask]
>>Subject: Last chance to write
>
>>1. MF ferrets have papers from MF.  Ask to see these when you find a
>>group of ferrets that do not have their eyes open yet.  MF ferrets--MF
>>papers.
>
>When Quality Ferrets pulled their angora ferrets from pet stores, the pet
>stores were so kind as to give them Marshall "paperwork".  Seems that
>that paperwork is no guarantee of origination.  Its not hard to make
>mistakes or forge paperwork.
>
>bill and diane

Still waiting on some answers to the questions which were asked to you and
yours a few days ago.  Can re-post if you missed what was asked.

Could you please explain what you have learned from MF by asking them
questions?  Or at least explain what questions you asked them which you
learned something other ferret owners might not have thought to ask them?

In my state, a company does transport MF ferrets.  Would have to get more
information, but the MF ferrets go to this company and they do all the
transports.  So who knows if one of the kits can get sick at their business
or holding tank.  If I remember right, it takes the holding company 12
hours to get them to my state.  The ferrets that arrive all have 2 tattoo's
in their ears.

Please explain why you think paperwork or mistakes are forged or at least
show some documentation... Words don't mean anything.  I can tell you
plenty of stories.

If you don't answer questions, it would be nice to know why?  Because I
won't waste my time asking things, if you and yours won't answer on the
board.

Fuzzybutts