Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2007 22:41:34 -0700
The fundraising auction for the wayward ferts of CaCaland is about
to end
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220102668348

I should have posted a day or two ago. But as a price comparison
someone else listed the same food for $7.89 a bag and shipping is $10
(USPS)or $12.89 (UPS) for a single bag. So which would you like to
buy, a single bag with shipping for $20.78 or 4 bags with shipping for
$28.00! Come on! Let your greedy side take over and buy these last few
lots left! We are almost done PLEASE!

If you miss the auction and I have any left I will sell them off the
list if I have any so just email me. I still have some of the big bags
of the EVO food left for $25 per bag sold in lots of 2. So that is $50
per lot. Those are usually about $36-$39 per bag elsewhere so those are
a really good price also.

I went to a really enlightening educational event at UC Davis Saturday
and Sunday. It was wonderful to see all the educational stuff being
taught to and for the vets and vet students for ferrets. It was put on
by the Exotic and Avian Club. It was a bit over my head but I enjoyed
every minute of it none the less. It shows that at least parts of our
state is thinking in a positive direction and it gives me a tiny ray of
hope. I meet Dr. Jorge Meyer from Tufts. He is really funny in person.
I also meet Dr. Kathleen Johnson-Delaney from Washington and can't wait
to go to Seattle someday soon and see the shelter up there. Anyway, I
needed a shot in the arm of something positive and I think that did it
for me. So, thanks Avian and Exotic Club at UC Davis.

Talk to ya'll later,
Mary Jo