From:
Wendy Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 26 May 1994 09:43:32 -0400
Al,

In my group of friends we call a group of ferrets a "chaos" for obvious reasons.
A friend who had 4 furries even came up with an equation to describe how you can
quantify ferret chaos. I can't remember it exactly, but it's an exponential
progression whereby you get one ferret's worth of destruction from one ferret
and two from two, but by the time you get to four ferrets, you're getting eight
ferret's worth of destruction. That meant that even if he had all four caged
when he was out, there were still four "virtual ferrets" wreaking havok. I just
love the thought of invisible ferrets knocking stuff off bookshelves and hiding
socks.

Wendy

Wendy Hudson  [log in to unmask]
The clan: Lloyd (husband)