From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 2009 21:36:05 -0700
Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know the calendars are almost gone. I can't
believe how fast they have sold. Thank you all for your support of
SOS and this fun project.

This calendar turned out to be another wonderful calendar thanks to you
ferret paparazzi out there who sent those great photos in. There is
also a wonderful poem written by Sue Pyron included in the calendar.

Now I can hardly wait for the 2011 calendar as it will be the 10th
anniversary of the Ferrets of the FML Calendar. Judy Cooke, retired SOS
Member, started the calendar and I have had the pleasure of working on
it since the 2004 calendar. I plan to do something really special for
the anniversary so I hope all of you will continue to take photos of
those cute furkids and send them in next year.

Anyway, if you haven't ordered your calendar please do so soon. Order
info can be found at:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.html
or just email me with any questions.

Thanks so much for supporting SOS and helping shelter ferrets.

Sharon B. :)

Ferrets of the FML Calendar sponsored by:
Ferret Depot
http://www.ferretdepot.com
Please support the businesses who support ferret shelters.