From:
Luna Dragon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:14:16 CDT
I have tried just about everythink I possibly can think of.  I am going to
be going through a divorce, and there is no way that I can finacially take
care of all my babies.

I live in Wisconsin, and I was fostering 2 little girls that now dont have
a home.  And now, to add to that, I have to give up one of my babies too.
And I hate that.  I dont want to, but as it looks right now, I cant have
them all.  It will only be me and my 2 children with only one income.
That hurts.

So, if you know of anyone, or maybe yourself who would like a fuzzie or
two, please let me know

Thank You All,

Hopeless