Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2011 22:49:42 -0400
this year, I decided to take pictures of my garden as my plants start
to flower, just have a visual documentary of it. and what better
subject to photograph with my fruits and flowers than my weasels! I
don't think any of my ferrets, except maybe Aurum, have an appreciation
of the great outdoors, so I like to stick them in the yard now and then
for a little simulation. I have a uv sports umbrella for them, and they
are much more comfortable when there's a little protection. usually
there's a big box or wheel barrow of dirt for them to dig in (don't
know why they don't dig in the ground directly). the ferrets usually
run around for a little while and then hide in their hammocks..

enjoy the photos. more coming.

https://picasaweb.google.com/108789712749143158635/Garden_201102

Selina, Mochi, Jolt, Cola & Aurum

p.s. for those of you on Ravelry, I also take pictures of my knitting &
crochet with ferrets. look me up under littlesplines.