From:
Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 12:13:19 -0400
Well it happened again.  I read that he needed a new home and I said why
not.  I don't even know why I said yes but I did.  He is wonderful.  His
name is Trooper and he sure is.  He's 4 yr..  old and very sweet.  The
first night he let me hold him while he slept and when he woke he gave me
kisses.  Yesterday he gave me lots of kisses.  Today he has enter the cage
with the rest and they all seem to think its ok.  I have noticed that Bubba
is watching me very close and is demanding more attention than ever.  I
guess you could say he is jealous.  I give Bubba as much attention as he
wants.  You can see Troopers pics on our other web page
http://www.amswebdesign.com/gallery/assoclubpet3.htm.
Smokey and Trooper look allot alike.

--
Lydia and the crew