From:
Inge Nespolon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:46:31 -0500
Gina asked for help with Teddy's chewing issues.

Shirley responded .

I was taken aback the next day to read criticism of Shirley's response
by Debi.

I think responses are always wonderful and sometimes very hard to come
by. I always value and am grateful for any help I get.

If we are going to behave in this fashion, why would anyone care to
respond directly to this list for all of us to be educated? We do not
have to agree. It is information for us to consider and digest.

I applaud all the people brave enough to answer others' question
directly on this list with whatever information they have from their
experience.

It is after all about the ferrets, isn't it ?????

Inge