From:
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 14:33:22 -0700
>From:    Calysta Thalassa <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: PIJAC has baby ferrets

Sorry, but how do you know they were only 5 weeks old?  I do think you are
more likely to be incorrectly guessing the ages than Marshall is to be
lying.

The incisions needed to neuter males or female ferrets at that age are so
tiney that, a week is plenty of time to heal to where you wouldn't know.

Marshall does plenty of things "wrong", no need to incorrectly guess
at others.

>From:    Richard Lepage <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Lose Ferrets and Color

>My question about color is that someone told me her handbook on ferrets
>says that if your ferret is altered at an early age that the color will
not be to its full color.  Is this true?

No.  Its not true.

-bill and diane
--
bill and diane killian