From:
Dayna Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 1996 03:41:53 EDT
Perhaps this is normal for a nuetered male silver mitt of 13-14 weeks of
age...if so..sorry false alarm...if not HELP!  Mr. Mitts..  he and his
siblings [sorta] are another story all by them selves... is the above age..
and when he was weighed in as is our habit of a tuesday around here I was a
bit shocked to see the scale go up to 3 1/4 lbs.  at this rate he will be
one of those cow-ferrets I read about on the fml a while ago... if he is
this size now..  just how big can I expect him to get???  I am used to
ferrets growing to the age of 9 months to one year of age... and if he is
this size at this young age I have visions of a small pony size before he
decides to stop!  He is in proportion physically, he is bright and cheery,
he eats wll, but not excessively, he is well co-ordinated [although that may
be a real posative note if he keeps growing...can you just see a clutsy huge
ferret?] and bright and as crazy as any little one that age usually is.  no
excess snooze time or anything... anyone who has 'big ferret' experience out
there would be great to hear from!!

And Smoke is only about 4 oz. behind him!  same age!!

happy ferreting..  dayna and the Woozles  :]  {{}}

 dayna frazier   102046,3162
'resident of the 'Marvellous Menagerie of Mirthful Mayhem'
             MMOMM!!!