From:
Tricia Vanderpool <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 19:12:34 EDT
Hello
I'm in Tulsa, Ok and do Prairie Dog rescue and alot of dogs, recently
I've also turned into Ferret Rescue also.  I have placed 7 in the last 6
months and currently have 2, Jasper is a one year old male, he came from
a young girl my daughter knows .  Annabelle was a surrender at the vet,
a guy brought her in, he saw her run by while he was cleaning a apartment
that someone moved out of and left her.  They are both extremely nice, I
can't get them to eat anything but the ferret food.

I'm not superinformed about ferrets like I'am prairie dogs so I wanted to
join a list with some experienced people on.  They do have a ferret cage
which was came with a surrender prairie dog but they are getting a Super
Pet Ferret Kingdom at the end of this month, I believe in big cages for
anything.  I work part time for my exotic vet which is very nice, althoug
I think I rescue more now then when I didn't work there.

Thanks for letting me join.

Tricia