From:
Lesley Colton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 2009 18:56:21 -0500
Hey Tracy,
Thanks for the photo link for the baby stone marten. How incredibly
cute. They do look very similar to our ferrets in every way. We have
an American Marten museum quality skull in our Ferret Business of
Georgia shelter fundraising auction. I am a bone collector and find the
structure of animals amazing and beautiful. The marten's skull is very
similar to a ferret's skull. The crown ridge and size are different.
Visit our site and check out the Marten skull. And feel free to place
a bid :).

http://www.fbogxmas.com

Lesley