Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 15:26:23 -0700
I saw a photo growth chart of ferret teeth.  If anyone knows where I can
look at it, please let me know.

I just got a new baby, Ralphie.  He looks like a ruby eyed blaze, with
sort of panda-like pattern on his body.  I'll show pics and you can maybe
tell me better what he is.

Anyhow, I think he's deaf...I'll be watching for signs.  He's a cute as
anything, about .5 pound, I think he's younger than 8 weeks.  Marshall
farms boy, and still looks like he has baby teeth, if that's possible.

If anyone knows the wherabouts of that tooth chart, please let me know.
THANKS!!!

Angela (minky and pandora and ralphie)

<minky>...what's that fuzzball doing in my hammock??

<pandora>...aww, he's cute Minky, let's keep him.  I think I'll lick him
a lot.

<ralphie> nice digs, girls, I'm going to teach you all sign language...
now get over here and snuggle with me.