Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:31:25 -0500
>If however the cookie has chocolate, then there is no time limit (as
>long as no one is looking).
>
>Happy munching!
>Risa

Risa!  I am so glad you answered Todd's Cookie question.  These rules
apply also in Canada!  Although if a ferret is watching you pick up a
chocolate cookie and has NOT snatched it up and off to a hidey hole then
that is a cute lil stuffed ferret!

No, Toby does not get chocolate but I walk in the door with a piece of
chocolate in a shopping bag, inside a box, wrapped seperately and the
chase is on!  LOL He would not tell ME if there was a chocolate cookie
on the floor.

Lynda

Toby the Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep
 http://www.geocities.com/tobysdayout/index.html