From:
Brooke Lusky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 20:05:38 -0600
Today I talked with one of my good friends back in Dallas and got some
upsetting news.  Apparently her mother's ferrets got out one day last week
and one is still missing.  Her mother lives in Phoenix, AZ near Indian
School Road and 27th Ave (well, she thinks 27th, but can't remember if that
is right or not).  The ferret has been missing since last Thursday and I am
really not sure what attempts have been made to find him as far as flyers,
etc.

My friend's mother is heartbroken as is the ferret's brother.  If anyone
has any information or can help try to find him, please email my friend
([log in to unmask]) and myself ([log in to unmask])...hopefully we can
reunite this family. =)

Thanks,

Brooke and the 9 furballs (including the vicious man-eating Swedish
ferret, Ekko...yeh right! hehhehe)