From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 09:00:09 -0700
The other day, I was walking through the daisey's looking for a little
one named Spaz.  I hadn't seen him in a while, and his mom has been
worried about him.  As I was snuffling through the flowers in search of
him when I bumped into a black footed ferret.  Apparently, Spaz has been
running with a pretty wild bunch this past week.  God only knows what
he's been into.  I'm surprised that he could keep up dancing and dooking
with this crowd for that many days straight.  This particular ferret last
saw him flying up and dive bombing clouds seeing how big of a hole he
could make.  So I fluttered up to the higher clouds to see what I could
find.  It wasn't hard.  I followed the holes until I found him curled up
in a poofy cloud.  I licked his face until he woke up and then I
introduced myself.

He told me that he had a blast, but now he was missing his mom, and a bit
at a loss as to what happens next.  So I folded a wing over him and began
telling him about how time has no reference here.  I told him that his
mom would be here to hold him in a flash.  Then I began to tell him about
Rainbow Bridge.  As I was doing so, we found our way to the reflecting
pond.  I turned his face towards the water and showed him his mommy.  I
told him that he could see her anytime he wants, and that he could hear
her voice any time he wants by putting his ear to the clouds.  And if he
really wants to ... he could visit her in her dreams.  He was quite
content at hearing about all of this, and so I took him to see the sites.
I told him that he would be quite busy as he waited for his mom.

I showed him the treat bar, shoots and ladders, the baseball games, dirt
and laundry mountains, sofa world, ferretone fountain, the big soup bowl,
and so much more.  I explained to him that things were endless here.  I
plan on showing him the special events such as watching the moons rise
over Jupiter, and surfing the skies on shooting stars.

Spaz mostly wanted to hear about how much his mommy loved him and how
much she misses him.  It's a story that he loves to hear every day.
And I"ll make sure that he hears it every day.

Sandee