From:
B0B Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 12:49:48 -0400
I have the top tier of my ferret's cage set up to resemble her sleeping
area of choice.  It is completely wrapped in dark-colored towels so it is
really dark in there; then I put in a stack of sweaters - I have 2 sets,
one for the cage, one for the laundry; they are only 50 cents each from
the thrift store.  She will often go to sleep in there in preference to
husband's closet, which is a big step in ferret-human relations around
here...If only I could persuade her not to jump on his sleeping face at
6:00 am.  I mean, her nails are trimmed and everything.