Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 21:16:40 -0500
Hi, my fuzzy, Greta, has adrenal problems (I posted about it last month).
I finally found a vet who was willing and able to put her on Lupron.  She
gets her first injection next week.

I am wondering when I can expect to see results with it?  She has
lost about half of her fur, her skin is dry and flaky with sores
from scratching (and from Bailey dragging her around by the neck),
and her vulva is swollen with discharge.  I am hoping she will show
some positive changes shortly.  How long does one injection last, or
does it depend on the dose given.  or the condition of the ferret?

Thanks!

Barb and the 3 amigos; Greta, Bailey and Yogi Bear