From:
Bfox1083 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 1997 15:11:48 EST
Alright I took Mattimeo to the vet He got his distemper and rabies shot.  At
first I did not see why he needed the rabies shor but the vet said that If
he bit someone it would be good for them to know that he had not rabies.
That way I guess you can put a end to trouble that would arise.  He was
fairly good he did not squirm to much.  About the bald spot the vet said
that it mught be ring worm so I should put some Iodine on it several times a
day and that should rid him of it if that is the problem.  If anyone has any
feedback on this please tell me.

Thats about it I am going to go upstairs and play a game with him bye.

Christopher & Mattimeo

P.S. This is a late message these happings took place several weeks ago.
Christopher & Mattimeo