From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 15:13:41 EDT
Thought we could use some spring fun, so here's my effort.

Ferret, ferret, How does your garden grow?
With digging and tunneling, and three fuzzies digging in a row.

Little dirt covered noses, and dust blowing sneezes.
Dear ferret, helping to make the garden grow.

Earthworms out of their home, hmmm, a quick snack.
Sweet ferret, you kissed me with that mouth.

Dig, dig, dig, backing up with an armload of dirt.
Kick, kick, kick, oops, sorry about the dirt in the face.

Little pansies looking woebegone.
You would too, laying on your side with roots exposed.

Stop, stop, stop, some things stay in the ground.
And no, I don't mean you.

Nice tunnel dirty smiling ferret.
Awww, a cute dirty nose twitches, and I'm not mad.

Ferret, ferret how does your garden grow?
With a hole here, a hole there, and three fuzzy baths in a row.

Sandy and the Dook City Gang
Tempus Fuzzit
kathouze pictures
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=kathouze