From:
Kelleen and the FANG Gang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 May 1996 05:01:32 -0700
Hi All,

Well I guess it really pays off to tell everyone your ferrets are your
children and NOT your pets.  A ways back on Mother's Day I got quite the
surprise.  It seems my kids attacked their Grandma and held her down until
she agreed to get me a mother's day gift and card from them.  Well she sure
did after being threatened with raisin torture.  I got a beautiful Unicorn
plate and a card that all my kids had signed, I found pawprints in there
from all my ferts and the shelter ferts and my two doglets.  I was one happy
ferret Mommy.

Then the next day the strangest thing happened!  I got this mother's day
card in the mail and it was to me from all my shelter kids!!  Strange thing
tho, it was postmarked from Wisconsin!  Hmmmmmm just who DO I know in
Wisconsin?  <G> Well you know who you are and so do I little miss.<G>
THANKS!!!!

So remember if you truly feel they are your children and you treat them that
way YOU too could receive most bountious gifts on Mother's & Father's
days.... <GGGGG>

*      Kelleen Andrews  &  The FANG GANG!!!!          *
*      President and Founder of F.A.N.G.              *
*      (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)       *
*      405 S. Orchard   Boise, Idaho  83705           *
*      208-342-7292                                   *
*   I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday!  *
*   All they want is lots of love and great chow.     *
*         Idiocy is our only option!                  *
*     Dustin Hoffman from movie Outbreak              *