From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 17:43:55 EDT
Hey and Dooks to all the sneak-theives <Hmmm - now where are my glasses?>

Well, it's taken several weeks of tense negotiations, concessions, and a
whole lot of begging <<<PLEEEASE!!!!!!!!>>.  The owner of my complex has
decided, with infinite wisdom, that I should have my own apartment.  She
figgered that since the manager and I were both single, both male, we
should have no prob sharing the managers 2 bedroom apartment.

Take 2 40 sumthin males, 14 ferrets, 3 min-pins, throw them in the same
unit for too long and I think you can imagine the outcome.<Your turn to
clean the apartment/ No, I did it last.  Yeah, last MONTH!!.  What's this
green stuff crawling in the fridge??  How did the ferts pigs ears end up in
the dogs bed?  Never mind that, how did the dog end up locked in the ferts
cage ?????  "Dooka-dook-chucke-giggle-snort">

Ah.  But the kids are soooo happy.  Brought them and their toys over to
play in THE bedroom.  Mind you I am not saying MY bedroom.  There is a
little property dispute going on right now.  I keep seeing them rubbing
their fuzzy chins trying to plan where to set up the tubes and the jungle
gym <sigh!>

Oh well, maybe skip the bedroom set.  A futon in the living room perhaps?

Warm fuzzies and prayers to all the fur-kids

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Critter Crew
Featuring
~~THE~~FANTASTIC~~FUZZY~~FLURRY~~OF~~FOURTEEN~~
~Furrice~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Socks~Cuddles~Java~Rascal~Miss Priss~
Cinna~Racer~Muttley~Dookesbury~
Guest STAR - ~Fur-Angel Lady~
Neighborhood kids - Min-Pins Geordi , Jaida, and Spice
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert) and fellow
ferts ~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, ~Max~, ~Romeo~, and ~Bandit~
Saying "Hey!" to ~Pandora~, ~Noser~ and the rest of the Tennessee
Brat Pack !!