From:
Devon Sinsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 07:17:21 -0800
Hello I forgot to let you all know that we are also having a judging
workshop for those who want to know more about the colors of their ferrets
along with becoming a AFA judge.  We all are looking for "western" judges
becuz its real expensive to fly those fromthe east even though the
"eastern" judges wouldn't mind flying this way.  Something new for them.
Let me know who are interested in participating so we know how much space
we need to reserve.

Thank you again for your interest.
Darcy Sinsley