From:
Samanta de Jong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 13:55:40 EST
I am a proud mom of two wonderful little fuzzballs, Freddy (1 1/2) and
Junior (1/2).  Unfortunately shortly after I got Junior I started getting
all sorts of allergic reactions.  I started taking Claritin-D and it helped
for a little while.  Now I have developed severe resperatory and sinus
problems and have to go for a catscan of my sinuses.

I can't stand the thought of getting rid of my ferrets and it hurts me so
much to even write this letter.  I am hoping to find a loving home for my
fuzzies, because I could never bring them to a shelter.  They are the
sweatest and cutest ferrets you'll ever meet.  They love playing with each
other, and when they are tired they cuddle up to gether in one of their
many hammocks or hide-aways.  They don't bite, and love to play with
people.

I really hope I can find them a new home.  If you, or anyone you know,
is interested in adopting my fuzball babies, please email me at

Thank you.

[P.S. Cage and accessories can go with the ferrets. ]