From:
Marti Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 1996 12:08:52 -0400
My children use Thermos soft side lunch bags, that eventually the insides
decentrigraded, and was going to throw it away.  I got the idea, that the
ferrets could find use for it, I tore out all the insides, just didn't want
them to eat plastic and the thin layer of foam.  and then I took the straps
that had velcro closing and placed them beteen the top wires of the cage and
tied the two ends together, the velcro just wouldn't hold their weight, and
now they have a nylon hanging pouch to climb down in to to play or to sleep.

Just another recycling idea!!!!  And I am sure someone would take the time
to line it with soft furry lining, I probably will do that later on, but for
right now, its serving the purpose!

Marti
Loosewire, Lucy, Sugar & Spice