From:
John Rosloot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 1996 08:07:56 -0600
>Enjoy - this is the shortest FML in quite some time!

Bill:

No need to apologize, this is the first FML I've had time to read all the
way through in months.  <Sigh> I miss the old days, when it was smaller and
cosier.  But I suppose it's better that we're reaching more people.

Regarding Jim March's post about Amy's little one-eyed Thor, it was actually
Odin, father of Thor and ruler of the Norse gods who was one-eyed.  Maybe
the little fuzz-body just wants to usurp Odin's place as king ferret :).

Don't worry Amy, I'm sure Thor will do fine with just one eye.  I know we
all hate to see anything wrong with our little ones, but they're such joyful
and stoic little beasties, often what we think of as disabilities they
couldn't care less about.  My own little Bud developed cataracts later in
life, and though it broke my heart to see him bumping into things
occasionally, it really didn't seem to bother *him* one bit.  He still
explored and played and enjoyed life as much as ever.

--
John Rosloot, Caregiver to Cassidy and Sammy
With loving memories of my dear departed Buddy