Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 17:20:44 -0800
Hi all

Things have been kinda slow.  I have been playing with Lucky a lot lately.

A little guy named Sammy came in today.  I gave him da tour of da place
and showed him all da sights and attractions.  He first headed over to da
Fruit Bar where he said he waz going to eat til he got a belly ache.  He
ate quite a bit of several different things but didn't get one so he
headed off.  He ran though da fields for a while and enjoyed being free
in such a large area and met some of da others here.  Then it waz over to
Dirt Mountain to dig for a while.  He ended up digging out quite a large
area there although it took him some time to get done.  He didn't seem to
hurry at it though just dug when the mood hit him.  He got it stocked up
real good too.  He did say to send lots of luv and kisses and hugs to hiz
daddy and mommy.

I looked up Bailey and Bean in my puter thingy.  They were over at da
Crazy Kars races watching da others tear up some of da cares and stuff.
They seemed to be having a real good time cheering for their favrites.
I asked them why they didn't try it and they said it waz a lot of fun
to watch someone else do it.  They seemed content and comfortable here.
They said they were doing real well and not as happy as home but almost
as good.  They said to pass on their luv and lots of hugs and kisses.

I am off to paly with Lucky and teach him to steal socks.  He is doing
very well.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee