From:
Debbie Maberry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 07:12:50 -0800
Dear Sandee please check on my precious children at the bridge for me.
Yesterday was one year since my darling Vachon left for the bridge and
the tears have not stopped since then.  I miss him dearly.  He would have
been 8 last August 31st.  I hope he found his sisters (even though they
were all mean to him in the hooman world).  BreAnna, Tabitha, and AriAnna
would not play with little Vachon (he tried so hard to be a big brother
and he was so very sweet to them even when they were attacking him).  So,
he found a soul mate with the dearly missed Nicole and Carmen (you should
be able to find them both so easy - they are all white Chihuahua's and
probably right next to Vachon).  I dont think he ever got over losing
them when they left for the bridge after Baby BreAnna.  He would chase
Nicky and she would chase him.  They lived to play!  and lord they are
so missed and still bring tears constantly.  Hopefully, all my babies are
staying together and getting along until I get there.  Let everyone know
that Devon, Kyle and Casper miss them too!  Thank you for checking on my
babies for me and let them know mommy will be there soon.  I would tell
you to let them know that they are missed so much and loved more then
anything but I am sure they know that all ready.