From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 20:09:43 -0800
In my previous post I mentioned adding an email account for those of you
that would like to send me letters while I am in boot camp.  It would be
safer this way, other than posting my temporary mailing address on the
internet...My father agreed to check the account periodically, and print
up the letters and mail them to me.  I will be leaving this sunday (OH
NO!!!!  5 MORE DAYS!!!) lol!  I'm kinda excited and very nervous...I
hope I do ok :) but anyways, you can write letters to:

(figured it'd be close to my yahoo account lol!) (also, if you wanted to
include your mailing address in the letters I'll TRY to reply back)

IF I get any time (I hope i do lol!) I will try my hardest to write a few
letters to you guys and let you know how I am doing.  When I get to my
Tech School down in Pensacola, I will hopefully have the privelage of
getting my computer into my "barracks".  *wishful thinking*  Unless I
get too busy chasing guys around the beach....yea right.....*wishful
thinking*

-Valerie

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
~*`~*`FERRETS RULE~`*~`*
Missing Noodles + Rosie at the Rainbow Bridge