Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 23:02:33 EDT
I want to thank those of you who E mailed me with suggestions of things to
do to entertain the troops.  I took off the day since I had errands that I
had to run during the week, and got the goodies you guys suggested.

Here are some suggestions for all of you:

Get a spritzer and fill it with alcohol.  Spray the areas you want to keep
poop free.  The ferts can't stand the smell.  Spray daily.Alcohol is only
49 cents per bottle at K-Mart

As a pooper scooper, I go to the Dollar Store, and purchase a soup ladle
for $1.00.  If you get the kind with rubber handle, though, the ferts will
pull it out and run off with a poopy ladle.  Get all metal or plastic.

At the Dollar Store, I get Tissue Wrap-72 square feet for $1.00.  Ferts
love the crinkly noise, and feel of it .I stuff this in a box for their
investigative pleasure .

Lastly- land continues to be taken from wild life everywhere.  Keep a bowl
by your dryer and collect lint.  The birds really need this for nesting
material.  Leave this outside with a sprinkle of sun flower seeds.  Someday
you and i won't hear the beautiful music from our birds.  Our children will
listen to a recording of it if we continue "land development" and air and
water pollution.  Give back something to nature whenever you can.  The lint
costs us nothing.

Thank you, Lisette