From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 1996 01:29:21 -0700
Hello all you fewwets and humans alike!

We is proud to say dat our Ma and Da are going to publish that Big Adventure
story what highlights the 5 of us girls by themselves!  Stay posted to the
FML, cause soon dey will put on here directions for ordering it thru snail
mail!  Tonight we posed while Ma and Da practiced their drawings of
us...they is gonna do the artwork for it...to keep it simple and stuffs!  Da
figures he can finish writing the book soon (once he sits us on his lap and
we tell him the rest of the story) and then you all can order your very own
copies!  That will sure be a collector's item, don't you tink?  We is
tinkin' dat maybe the first 100 orders will get personalized pawprint
signiatures from all 5 of us girls!  Someone just today asked us about how
they can't wait till it gets published and wantin' to find out what happens,
etc... We will probably be takin' advanced orders to pay for the initial
printing costs!  Stay tuned for more details!

Love and Dooks To All!

Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, Wiggles, & Shiva
TDFFFF (The Doyle Fuzzy Fabulous Fantastic Five)

(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)

Visit our webpage on the world wide spider web:
(http://home.aol.com/Dookin)
And also our Godmom Dayna's webpage:
(http://home.aol.com/DaynasKids)