From:
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 22:29:40 EDT
Just wanted to thank everyone who came over to help with the marathon
cleaning day at the shelter.

It was nice to place a face with a post, thank you Hele for helping out,
you did great!!!  Please call, I misplaced you number!

Again thanks to josie,my wonderful friend and ferret godmother.  Even
though she stuck her ferrets in front of the TV camera that was here that
day, i still love her!  she is a typical stage mom.

We are filming another show an Aug 10th, so don't anyone tell her..........

There were others tat helped that day, only they don't have a puter but
thanks to RJ and Chris.  And last but not least thanks to my son Damian,
he is my right hand, and my left brain!

Woo, I haven't had time to write but I think of you and Sammie often, I
hope all is well.

i have another little baby girl in, 10 weeks old, she looks just like
Macaroni, her name is Mercedes.  i wish you could see her!  Take care, hugs
to Sammie.

well gotta go take care of the herd o ferrets,,,,,,38 right now, many cute
babies for adoption, even a black sable girl, Charlie, only 4 months old.

Take care to all,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
"Where ferrets are treated like gold"