From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 1995 16:36:43 +0100
I am playing La Bella y la Beastia as part of my attempt to regain some of
the Spanish which I studied around 30 years ago, (It does help.) and noticed
that each time a song comes on the ferrets vie to get on their toy (battery
operated) toddlers' keyboard and make their own accompanying music.

Some one asked about toys for cloth eaters.  Obviously that is one.
There are also hanging bells or pedal bells, jiggle bells in childproof
containers, rattles, ping pong balls, a light weight basin to play daleks
in (i.e.: to hide under and scoot around the room visionless, bottle caps
which are not sharp or lined, etc.

Donna, you said that you have information for those of us who are
interested in ferret holiday cards.  Many have requested such, and more
want them.  Please, post the source name, address, phone number, and any
particulars to the list.  (BTW, the polar bear on Nat. Geo.'s bad boy
card reclines just like Spot when he's fat.

[Moderator's note: I had a request to dig up some info about the ferret
checks for the advertising issue, which I hoped would go out this weekend.
But I think I need a few more days, so if anyone wants to include cards
there too, please send me the info.  Neat stuff there so far BTW.  BIG]

        The Crandall 8