From:
Crystal Ferraro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 21:49:40 -0700
Hi Ferret Friends,

My heart-felt wishes and condolences to those with ill or lost fuzzies.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a ferret-safe insect spray,
specifically for spiders.

Also, are spiders at all harmful to ferrets?  I haven't seen any in the
room we keep our fuzzies in, but I'm concerned about what the ferrets
will do if they find one while exploring the rest of the apartment.
Can they become ill if they eat one or are bitten by one?

Thank you for your suggestions.
Crystal
Baby
Bilbo