From:
Minta Ruark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 07:56:51 -0800
I tried to post a message about my SICK ferret yesterday and it kept coming
back to me.  I don't know where it is now...Elsa though is getting better,
slowly.  I caught her actually eating her food yesterday (!) She's still not
okay though.  For future references though...

I'd like to know if anyone has any bright ideas about feeding unwilling
ferrets?  Elsa has quite a small face and it's really hard to feed her soft
food normally; it's impossible when she fights it.  I can't just not feed
her though when she's sick & she's not eating on her own...any suggestions?

How long does "ferret soup" last before it breaks down nutritionally?  It's
hard to make a small enough batch for her every day, I wind up making 3xs
than she needs and throwing it away...can you freeze it,like pedialyte?
Speaking of freezing...how long will pedialyte stay okay in the frozen
state?

Minta & Elsa
& Linus, Martin & Zooey (wondering where the heck that white fuzzball
disappeared to...)