From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 19:05:48 -0500
I came home and found my beautifuk boy Wilson hanging from his hammock
tonight and I immediately got him untangled.  he had some nutrical and
seemed Ok for about 1 minute and then seized and died in my arms...oh
my God I killed him because I didnt find him in time!!!!!!!  Wilson was
nearly 10 and had signs of adrenal.  I am holding him in my arms as I
write this, stroking him and telling him about the bridge...I just hope
my others meet him there and tell him I am so sorry!!!!