From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2011 21:42:00 -0600
I want to thank thoughs that did send my hospice kids their gifts, I
also want to let you know that know im sending a couple kids i picked
off the tree gifts out to them right after the 3rd im sorry it been
kinda late but i lost 5 ferrets all on a months time. I also want to
thank the person or persons that sent me the box of dirty holy ferret
poop and urin and you talk about smell but anyways Thank you you didnt
hurt me but you hurt my kids and your not fit to be a ferret person
yourself that was some joke, I was wondering why my kids all got picked
off the tree so fast in less then a day after being put up, I knew
something was up but i just didnt know what, and no there was no name
or return address but i do know what state it came from so it does give
me an idea who but i wont stoop down to your level. I new i shouldnt
have gave in and put my kids up after i said i wouldnt going to this
year but i let a few people talk me into it.. also as of January 1st
my doors will be closed to surrenders but i will take in only on an
emergency and from a vet ..,,

Hugs to all of yas and Happy New Year..
Susan
Arkansas Ferret Rescue

--
"If you really want to know the heart of a person, watch how they treat
their inferiors, not their superiors or even their equals."