From:
Tabatha Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 04:16:53 -0500
Hi all,
My Baby has been digging at the carpets quite a bit the past couple of
days.  I have heard people talk about rice boxes.  I know it has been
explained before, but could someone please tell again, how exactly do
you make one?  Also I have heard that Marshall Farm's food makes ferret
poop stink more than usual.  Is this true?  If so can anyone recommend
something better?  Also, could someone post some good websites for ferret
diseases.

Thanks
Tabatha