From:
Gail Sherman Reilly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 15:38:38 -0500
I posted a few days ago about my dear little Spot's renal failure, and I
was once again amazed at the outpouring of support.  I just wanted to
express my sincere thanks to everyone.  I tried to respond personally to
each message, but if I missed anyone, please forgive me.  Spot seems
especially perky today, and even wrestled with me a little bit, after
hissing at me over the sub-q fluids.  (I know she didn't mean it. :)  She's
going to get some bloodwork done tomorrow to see how she's holding up, and
I only hope she hasn't gotten worse.  I can't believe how tough she is for
all of her little pound and a quarter body.  Wish us luck!

Also, on a less sad, but almost as annoying note, I had a massive computer
crash last month, (it's been a great year so far) and despite having backed
up my contact list, I seem to have lost all my FML and Ferret Chat contacts
on ICQ, so if you've ever chatted with me, or would like to, please ICQ me
so I can put you back on my list!  I have to authorize you, but I promise
all FML members will get authorized!

I'm going to try to update my web page when I have a free moment, in
between sub-qs and meds, to post some new photos of the little sickie
and Bandit, although he doesn't photograph well since he never stays still
for a second.

Thanks again, to everyone,
Gail, Spot, Frito and Bandit

I'm against testing on animals.  They get all confused and get
all the answers wrong.
mailto:[log in to unmask]

ICQ # 10324485

web page http://www.frontiernet.net/~ncc2893