From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 21:47:58 -0400
Hello Roberta,

I think that is a wonderful gesture-- and I appreciate your generosity as
does Tara and her Mom I am sure.  I have mailed up a supply of Cheweasel's
in the hope that Tara will gnaw on them instead of bedding until the
surgery trauma passes.  She is a fighter and her hospice mom Kelly reports
she is doing a bit better now that the vet has prescribed silvadene cream
for the suture area-- she no longer is trying to pull at the sutures!

The wonders of silver as a topical!  Now we can hope for a recuperative
period in her last days, weeks or months.

Hugs to you and  yours-- hope to see you again before long--
Alicia
at Ferret Wise

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html