From:
Joanne Werstlein for SOS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2009 08:40:08 -0700
The Halloween Card exchange sign up is under way! It's really easy
to sign up and LOADS of fun. Everyone loves getting cards and letters
in the mail... and who better to get it from than from your FERRET
FRIENDS! This is a wonderful Card Exchange for everyone. It's not
just fun receiving the cards..but sending them too is loads of fun
for everyone!

Get your kids involved (hooman and furry) make an evening of it!

There is NO COST to join the Card Exchange. However, if you want you
can include a couple dollars when you mail one to me for SOS. The money
that is raised from this card exchange will go into the SOS General
Shelter fund.

Halloween is a fun time of year and I can only imagine what everyone is
going to cook up!!!

So what are you waiting for? Go sign up!
http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

Time runs out on October 18th

Joanne Werstlein
SOS www.supportourshelters.org