Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 14:05:52 EDT
THAT HAVING BEEN SAID

There is NOTHING wrong with GCFA shelter, guys.  This has probably just
been a whole rush of events thrust into a brief period of time with
multiple people interacting that did not have time to sit down and map
out a plan.  Your kindness has come tumbling out of the sky like a
meteor..

So, let us turn to
THE TRULY GREAT NEWS

Thanks to YOUR efforts?

1. 20 ferrets are now tucked away in Michigan with homes.

2. The person who picked the ferrets up gave GCFA every item on their
   wish list.

3. The volunteers needed so badly read about the plight of gCFA on the
   FML,and are discovering for themselves the need, AND the satisfaction
   and fun of being a volunteer.

4. Over 8,000 bags have been donated for the ferets to play in!!!!!!!
   We were down to 100.

5. Boxes of toasty warm towels and snuggly hammocks have been donated to
   warm the poor cast off living beings placed in the shelter.  It is one
   of their few luxeries.

6. AND...at least 7 people have written to let me know you adopted
   ferrets because you read about all the ferrets at GCFA on the FML.

Again-my thanks to all of you for your friendship over the years, and for
your trust in me.  **I did not let you or the ferrets of GCFA down in ANY
way at any time.**

PERIOD.

God Bless you all
Lisette