From:
eri garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 16:24:25 -0500
A quick note:

I feel the need to respond to the many of you have suggested that our
rescuer, the wonderful lady who found & returned our beloved Pixie &
spent some $300 to buy the necessary accoutrements to keep our baby
happy, be told about adoption.  She already has been in contact with a
friend of mine who runs a nearby rescue.  I, in turn, have put in a good
word on her behalf.  Also, I have asked my friend to waive the lady's
adoption fee & let my husband & I pay it on her behalf, since she refused
our reward.  I think that she'd make a wonderful parent.

So thanks for all the suggestions, folks -- apparently, great ferrety
minds think alike!  :)

~Eri
Happy to be home with the Toobsock Trio: Pixie, Indy, and Tucker
--
@@@[log in to unmask]@@@ - An old-fashioned crochet
group!

For Ferret Lovers in Texas & its Neighbors!